A.C. Schooler, M.A., LPCCounselor - Trauma Counselor
“You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”
Professional Highlights & Memberships
- Master’s degree in Counselor Education, Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, TX
- Member of the Brazos Valley Critical Incident Stress Management Team
- Member of the Bryan Police Department Peer Support Team
- Retired Master Peace Officer, Bryan Police Department
- Master’s degree in Criminal Justice, Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, TX
- EMDR Level 2 Trained (50 hours)
Adults* PTSD* First responders and veterans’ issues* Domestic Abuse and Neglect* Sexual Abuse* Chronic Illness* Anxiety*
Therapy: A.C. is currently accepting new clients.
Individual Sessions: $125
A.C. does not accept insurance. Her receipts may be used as qualified medical expenses for tax purposes, and she also accepts cards linked to medical savings account, as well as checks, cash and credit cards.
If you cannot afford the regular fees, you may still be able to see A.C. As all the other counselors at Associates In Counseling, she offers a limited number of spots, available at a negotiable rate, following a SLIDING SCALE. Our sliding scale is based on income, and it is available for your convenience on the button bellow.
Save time during your first appointment by downloading and completing the following forms. Please bring them with you to your first appointment.