Greg Mason, M.A., LPC, PLLCLicensed Professional Counselor
I believe in the inherent capability of any individual or organization to grow and change for the better. And I believe that most individuals have the willingness to do the hard work necessary for that change to happen. The problem is that many individuals don’t have the knowledge, skills or experience necessary to make the change they want.
It has been my life-long goal to help people and organizations make the changes they desire, and sometimes need, to function as effectively as possible. As a Licensed Professional Counselor – Supervisor, with many years’ experience helping, leading and managing others, I have the knowledge, skills and experience to help people and organizations achieve the changes they desire.
I Serve . . .
- Women and men who are struggling to achieve their life’s goals, overcoming barriers to their individual growth and development, or constructively dealing with life losses.
- Men and women who are struggling with acute or chronic relationship issues.
- Men who are struggling with understanding who they are and how they can be better spouses, fathers, brothers, sons and/or co-workers.
- Individuals with disabilities who are having difficulty adjusting to their disability, difficulty living as independently as they would like, or difficulty obtaining and/or maintaining gainful employment.
- People of all ages who need career/vocational guidance and direction.
- Professionals or agencies who are experiencing work-related issues that are interfering with goal achievement and sustainability.
Professional Highlights & Memberships
- Master of Arts in Counseling, Sam Houston State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Texas A&M University
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Over 25 years as a Counselor, Educator, and Manager
- Graduate of Texas’ Health and Human Services Commission’s Executive Leadership Academy
- Graduate of Texas’ Department of Rehabilitation Services Leadership Academy
- Graduate, HHSC’s Extraordinary Contributors Coaching Program
- 2018 President, National Rehabilitation Association
- 2012 and 2016 President, Texas RehabACTion Network
- Founding Board President, Voices for Children, CASA of the Brazos Valley
- Founding Board President, Brazos Valley Counseling Services
- Founding Board President, Unlimited Potential (UP) Program